About Us
First established in 1923 and has served the local area continuously since.  In the early years farm animals kept on and around the New Forest provided the main workload.  Branches were opened in Totton in 1962 and Lymington in 1964 at a time when companion animals were becoming more important.

As the practice grew, premises were needed and at Hythe  the Seadown surgery was granted Hospital status soon after it was established in 1974.  Extensions to the Hospital were added in 1990 and 2000 to keep up with the increasing number of patients.  The current partners intend to continue the investment into the practice that has led to its growth and success.